Math MAP Test Tomorrow
Our class will be taking the Math MAP Test tomorrow (5/7/14)! In order to help your child be as successful as possible please:
1) Make sure your child gets enough sleep tonight.
2) Give your child a healthy breakfast tomorrow morning.
- Avoid heavy foods that will make them groggy and high sugar food that will make them hyper!
3) Encourage your child to "Do their best on the test!"
4) Leave plenty of time to get to school on time, so that they can start the day relaxed and ready to go!
We had a really big day today with the Foothills field trip! Your child will probably be very tired when they get home.
They did so well on the reading test, I hope to see similar results with the math! Let's make sure they know we are all rooting for them!!!
:-) Mrs. Zuniga